Thread: This time it IS happening...

Exclamation This time it IS happening...

Last fall I didn't realize I had paid the board fees for two years, not one. So it is going to expire this fall (Sept something, I'll check for the exact date)
    so the board that was set up last year, is still out there. Unless someone knows of a better site this is one for us to go to when 'here' is gone. Hopefully I can figure out how to point the Muck Bucket name to the new place. lol But if you save that you can get to it even without TMB .com site.

http://themuckbucket.boards.net/

I'll do a mass email so everyone will have it. Maybe we'll see some long lost faces.
    Sometimes I just think funny things - Dudley Moore in Arthur

I tried to log in but it wouldn't accept my password. I tried a few possibilities but no luck. Are you able to find it for me, SE?
    A Loud Rider Makes A Deaf Horse

I'll look but if it's anything like here, I can't see passwords.

...Not only can't I see passwords, I can't figure out how to override them so you can get in and change it.
    Is there not a "forgot password?" link on the home page?

All That & A Bag of Chips
    I got in - user name can't have any spaces so that took me a bit to recall. There was some kind of "wizard" at the bottom of the page to "help" but I didn't go very far with it.

Dusty's Mom ...

Now we have to get critters in. Worst case we can delete her and let her sign up again.

I'm registered with the new site- same user name and avi. It looks nice. This was a good idea, Special Effects. No use paying for a site when there are good ones for free. This also happened when the writer's site I was a member of was closed by Harper Collins who ran it. One member set up a forum and some of us have found a home there. It's a free site and works quite well. I'm sure the new Muckbucket will, too.

I made my way over! If you need help pointing SE let me know.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. -Thoreau

Seduced By The Power Christmas_Carol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hrslvr View Post
    I'm registered with the new site- same user name and avi. It looks nice. This was a good idea, Special Effects. No use paying for a site when there are good ones for free. This also happened when the writer's site I was a member of was closed by Harper Collins who ran it. One member set up a forum and some of us have found a home there. It's a free site and works quite well. I'm sure the new Muckbucket will, too.
    ďAbstinence is a good thing if practiced in moderation.ĒA wise person hears both sides of any story before deciding on truth. your life is not something thatís happening to you. You have created a path for whatever reason ó just be with it. Whatever happens you, itís really all about how you handle it. **Pocket Trainer!** **RELIEF!! at last! FIXmestick!!

If anybody is registering a different handle on the new board but you want your post count from here - please let me know who you were and who you are.
    Thanks!

And nice seeing a few people we haven't seen in a while. You've been missed!

Blog Entries
    I had to reset my password, but I'm in.
    Chestnuts now has a Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/CustomChestnuts

That bird thread is amazing. I am among such talent!
    I can't even get a decent picture of my chickens ....and they don't even move that quickly most of the time.